things you find in floods!beet this!

geoff

They had pried off the badges with a screwdriver,knicked bits from inside & smashed the lights out of it too,kids I would think,but must have taken a bit of effort to get the wheels,I cant see how they could sell them,its a brand new car,& not too many of them about I would think.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reckon the disca are between £500 -1500 dependant on specs if there ceramic !

The discs were a black carbon looking material.

Shame to see such a lovely car brought down to this,but I had to laugh when I realised just what it was.:001_smile:

Seems there is no cure for stupid. I found this equally amusing as Essex's 2 famous multi-millionaire gay Dads drowning their 3 week old Range Rover in the ford at a well-known gay dogging spot. :lol:

Il not ask how you knew about that:001_tongue::001_rolleyes:

I would imagine that if he was following a Range Rover, this could be the scenario...

A bloke is driving his pride and joy along behind a Range Rover. The 430 is very low and the Range Rover is very tall, the 430 driver can't see anything in front of the Range Rover, particularly in the rain. Today was a bad day to go out in the 430, better get it home quick and tucked up in the garage....

The RR drives into a flood... the 430 driver can't see the flood but he does see the road is a bit wet in the wake of the RR. It's only a couple of inches deep behind the RR though so he follows through at a normal distance...

A short while later the RR rises up out the end of the flood.... for the 430 behind this is bad news, as all the water previously pushed along in front of the RR and out to the sides suddenly rushes back where it can from.... right into the poor sod in his 430.

The next thing he knows, the RR driver is a shrinking dot in the distance and he's been picked up and floated backwards into the middle of a massive puddle.

His car's conked out, he's miles from home and he's soaking wet.

And then the final cherry on the cake is some little gobshites strip his car.

The exact same thing happended to my mother in law in her Micra..... except no one nicked her wheels......!