Theft pirbright surrey

Jonny Burch

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying it doesn't change anything, talk to local magistrates, Senior police officers, MPs, in fact any of your clients who are in a position of influence over the charging and prosecution of criminals. Let them know the impact that this has had on your life, on your insurance premiums and so on. They are human they do understand, if enough lobby them in time it will have an effect.

We need to raise our game security wise, be more aware. Pay attention to that van parked opposite your property seemingly on the phone, make a note of suspicious going on. When I was turned over, I suddenly recalled two vehicles that had been on the phone outside repeatedly over a few weeks, but never twigged, once I'd been robbed they weren't about anymore. Take advice from your local Crime Prevention Officer on improving security, alarm cables, infra red cameras and beams. Lock the tools away every night, don't think they'll be ok for five minutes while you pop in for a coffee/leg over. Be proactive, don't be complacent, it's the opening they need.

JB is one of the nicest blokes i have ever met and i have had the very great pleasure to work with and indeed used that Ported 440 in a takedown.,i really REALLY hope we get some leads in the recovery of all or at least some of his property...the lads a diamond:thumbup1:

Cheers Spud, Paul and everyone else for the kind words. I had a 20ft container delivered on Friday and an having some lights/security cameras/ poachers mines(ssssh) wired in next week. My insurance companies aren't interested so I'll have to start again! Luckily I have a good client base and works good into the new year. I've also had some fellow Arbtalkers offer me machinery/help of which I'm very grateful! Its the reason why this site is a success, there's always someone out there that can offer help, advice or just a bit of banter!!

• 3 weeks later...