Maintenance person wanted every Sunday

jay.w.w

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

censorship! :scared1:

Thats an intelligent comment.

This is the employment forum, where people post up jobs available. Your opinion on weather the pay is right or not is irrelevant here. If you have a problem with pay scales start your own thread. It would be a shame if people were put off posting their available jobs for fear of being jumped on my posters who arent even interested in the job.

End of matter

Thats an intelligent comment.

This is the employment forum, where people post up jobs available. Your opinion on weather the pay is right or not is irrelevant here. If you have a problem with pay scales start your own thread. It would be a shame if people were put off posting their available jobs for fear of being jumped on my posters who arent even interested in the job.

End of matter

Hear hear. As I said I would be interested but I'm too far away. It's perfect for a student or someone who just wants some beer money.

Can I ask if the day is negotiable by the way??

Brash monkey!!! No respect for your ground staff . Might be different if they have to rescue you out of the tree one day . Sorry jay hope you find someone I know a few people who may be interested.

Lol lighten up. im know as 'the hobbit' being the short ass of the group aswell as other nick names. Also they wouldnt be in the position to do rescues since ill always have another qual'd climberon the ground too

I'd do it for £50 but its a bit far. Don't know why people are moaning! Don't earn on a Sunday usually so it's £50 I wouldn't have had.

likewise, as there is still God fearing folk around that don't like a saw struck up on a Sunday so personally I think it's a nice way to earn some money indoors. :thumbup: