proposal to boss of training

desired_affect

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Desired Affect,......mmmmmm, when I saw the title I thought you were suggesting to you,re boss that you should come to work in drag. In which case I would recommend a long black evening dress with matching gloves and clutch bag. And to top it off a long blond wig. Just kidding bruv.

i thought you would rather he rolled over so you could rub his tummy, woof woof. lol:001_tongue:

havent thought about a smart remark for Andy yet, it does look a bit dodgy.

bums in the air and all that:ohmy:

If you dress up as a girl, LANTRA will give you £600 towards training!:008::008: (Sorry, its the only smiley i could find with a girl in it but its quite funny so i did it twice.)

We have to sign a contract for CPD to pay back a percentage if we leave over a certain period of time where i work.

Fair enough if a company is investing in your cv and skills for future employers.

Whey you learnt how to post Steve.:001_tongue:

Nice to see you on here burr.

Andy said almost what i said but better and more in depth....dont think he can ask for much more than you spending time with him for a few years wrather than buggering off straight after training.

what o desired affect hope you are well.

im the training manager at bts just up the road from you and if you would like some advice about this plese contact me off forum and we can have a chat about such things as collective agreements and fun things like that as well as how we may be able to help with your training needs.

all the best

kevin