Poisoned trees

Taupotreeman

Maybe we should have a new thread for the abused, butchered and poisoned council trees. We have heaps of them all around the district. Some carried out by our own employees and some by local residents. Can you just imagine if we walked in to their gardens and started hacking at their rosé bushes, shrubs and trees?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to the parks,reserves and tourism manager this afternoon on the phone to raise my concerns and told him i was unhappy at what had been done to some of the trees he is in charge of and he told me he was happy with the pruning(Flush cuts) that was done to the young pin oaks:thumbdown:. The claret ash tree's were blocking the view of the security cameras and work was done by contractors(powerline hackers).

So my overall impression after the phone call was that they obviously dont know the damage they are doing to their trees and dont even care.

I spoke to the parks,reserves and tourism manager this afternoon on the phone to raise my concerns and told him i was unhappy at what had been done to some of the trees he is in charge of and he told me he was happy with the pruning(Flush cuts) that was done to the young pin oaks:thumbdown:. The claret ash tree's were blocking the view of the security cameras and work was done by contractors(powerline hackers).

So my overall impression after the phone call was that they obviously dont know the damage they are doing to their trees and dont even care.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. Sometimes I think I'm just classed as a chainsaw hack rather than a skilled professional. After all, it is only a tree.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• 2 weeks later...