Physio or Chiropractor???

HRG Tree Services

I see a petite lady who is actually a horse osteopath.

I've tried everything in the past including regular physio at the hospital for short hamstrings.

Every now and again I do something stupid and end up in excrutiating pain, after half an hour of fiddling I'm right as rain.... It usually takes around 18 months for me to forget and pull it again....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I second Drews thoughts. Electro acupuncture gave both myself and the wife instant and lasting results. Couple that with Pilates which will strengthen the core taking the work load off the back. I was referred to both by my doctor. See the quack first to make sure there's not a serious underlying problem and keep clear of the pain killers if you can. Muscle relaxants help if the muscles go into spasm.

I've been to see both an osteopath and a chiropractor in the past. Both had lots of certificates on their wall, both had me coming back week after week. Both didn't help much.

First time i went to a physio, I was amazed at how quickly they diagnosed and sorted the problem.

I've had lower back problems for a while now!! Everyone I speak to about who to go and see has a different opinion on going to see a Physio or Chiroprator!

I know I need to build my core up but I don't want to go straight into personal training and do it some damage while its this Sore!!

Any ideas guys??

I've been going to my physio for the last six weeks and My Back has never felt better. I go to the one at the top of lodge rd just off the avenue he charges £45 a session.

Sent from my iPoo.com

I've had lower back problems for a while now!! Everyone I speak to about who to go and see has a different opinion on going to see a Physio or Chiroprator!

I know I need to build my core up but I don't want to go straight into personal training and do it some damage while its this Sore!!

Any ideas guys??

I had best result with Osteo. She told me I have tight hamstrings and glutes now I stretch religiously and crack my own back job done.

Try squats all the way to your heals with hands out or above your head just body weight this stretches and strengthens legs and core.