blackberry phone

Ian150482

If you do a bit of research on other provider's deals then threaten to leave they will often bend over backwards to keep you. And do it all on the phone to save your fuel!!

Cheers misterTee,

thats very helpful! I'm working on an e-mail to Vodafone at this very moment. How did you manage to say all that, and not say 'I aint getting on no plane!'?

Nice one! :001_smile:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

killed the BB curve the other day, well its died anyway. Working fine one minute, pressed a key and it just died. Took it back, and its gonna take up to 3 weeks to be sorted. Luckily still have my dinosaur 7290 BB, which seems indestructible. I think the new phones are just too fragile for real workers. According to crackberry.com the trackballs can be removed, cleaned and replaced, as fine grit can get into it and make it misfunction.:001_smile:

How much do you pay per month Stuart??

my tarrif is the orange racoon 25. but I get a 10% loyalty discount. I managed to convince them to let me have the decent upgrade as I dont have a good signal in the village and dont use my mobile as much as I would like to, my landline and broadband is with orange as well, I think my total combind bill is about 30-40 per month :001_cool: when I was living and working up in leicester my mobile bill was normally between 70-100 per month plus broadband and landline:scared1:

Last night I composed a brief letter of complaint to Vodafone (it was something along the lines of my original post about the Blackberry) I e-mailed it off in the expectant mood of maybe I’ll get a free Blackberry out of all this…..?

Guess what??

They cut me off!! Cancelled my contract!! :scared1:

This is the e-mail I received…..

Hello John,

After going through your email I myself feel very disappointed with the level of service you have received from us, which I deeply regret.

John, I understand that you want a refund of £12.77 (exc VAT) and also you want to cancel 07917645985.

I have adjusted £12.77 (exc VAT) on your account. The balance on your account now is -£14.69 (inc VAT).

I have also see that you have returned the upgrade equipment back at the store. I have cancelled 07917645985 with immediate effect i.e. on 23rd February 2009.

You will receive a letter at your postal address within 5-7 working days confirming the cancellation of your account.

You’ll receive your final bill about 3 weeks after your account closes so please do not cancel your Direct Debit until your final bill has been paid. Your final bill will consist of a refund of line rental from 23rd to 28th February 2009 and phone usage (if any) until 23rd February 2009.

Once your final bill has been debited email me and I will refund any credit balance on your account.

I trust the above information is helpful.

Kind Regards,

Beverly Lacerda

Vodafone Customer Services