Fun Police

David Humphries

Sunday the 18th on More Four @ 10.00pm

Cutting Edge: Britain has become one of the safest countries in the world, but has our obsession with health and safety gone too far? Here we meet the Health and Safety Executive.

One of the soundbites from the ad for the show was...........

DANGER is an anogram of GARDEN

This should be good :sneaky2:

Edited by Monkey-D

I think this was on 4

if so its good for a laugh I saw this not too long back

there was one bloke & dear me worried about organizing the knives in his kitchen draw incase someone took hold of the wrong end, then commented on bubbles in the washing up bowl as they presented a hazard as they mask any hidden objects casually left in the bowl. Get a life!!!!!

He was filmed driving down the road watching how scaffolders were rigging their lifts, & commenting on its safety........ not the fact he wasnt paying due attention to what he was doing

then it showed him spending his time sat in his car & counted how many people entering & existing a supermarket were at risk from being run over as they weren’t using the crossing point

the car park had a 5mph limit the crossing has no legality as its not on a highway

What a plonker ..

When mentioning hse leaflets he picked up the chainsaw at work guide I honestly expected him to have a seizure.

Spent all his working life as a finger wager with no tangible reality, made me laugh when the camera showed the look on his wife’s face as he went into another ramble

The woman is a saint, coz most would have throttled him years ago

we the Tax payer are paying for that. theres no wonder this country is screwed

I think this was on 4

there was one bloke & dear me worried about organizing the knives in his kitchen draw incase someone took hold of the wrong end, then commented on bubbles in the washing up bowl as they presented a hazard as they mask any hidden objects casually left in the bowl. Get a life!!!!!

He was filmed driving down the road watching how scaffolders were rigging their lifts, & commenting on its safety........ not the fact he wasnt paying due attention to what he was doing

then it showed him spending his time sat in his car & counted how many people entering & existing a supermarket were at risk from being run over as they weren’t using the crossing point

the car park had a 5mph limit the crossing has no legality as its not on a highway

What a plonker ..

When mentioning hse leaflets he picked up the chainsaw at work guide I honestly expected him to have a seizure.

Spent all his working life as a finger wager with no tangible reality, made me laugh when the camera showed the look on his wife’s face as he went into another ramble

Just about sums it up Iain. I sold a gun to a HSE guy and when he found out I was a tree surgeon he recalled every near death, dangerous moment and a few urban myths that he new involved trees or climbers. what a plonker couldn't get him outta the house quick enough. Suprisingly I turned down the offer to shoot with him on his land. :scared1:

The bit that mde me laugh was when the plonker pointed to the potentially lethal acorns on his drive, if you step on them they act like marbles and may cause you to slip and fall. If he identified the hazard, why did he not remove them prior to the tv crews visit, very negligent!

I think this was on 4

What a plonker ..

I saw that, what a Pratt that guy was!!

He was in a factory, and he picked up some steel swarf up off the floor and was saying how dangerous it was. Then he realised what he had done, he said "I should really have been wareing gloves, BUT its OK because I was doing it for a specific reason and I was very carefull" WTF.