Things looking up???

skyhuck

A mate in the know [we shall see] told me that there will be some massive job cuts in the motoring industry come xmas [why is it always xmas] many of the plants are running at less than 80% production,they need to run at 95% to be profitable. I hope he's wrong as the car market is always a good barometer for the economy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our national economy will continue on its way down depending on our election on November the 6th. If the present lease holder one way or another secures another 4 years the country from an economic standpoint and far beyond will be finished. It really is that serious folks!. For myself this has been the best year yet for the ELH. Still have many plans for the future, tragic so much is hinged on a megalomaniac willing to destroy a country for himself and his band of walking dead supporters.

easy-lift guy

I'm not sure a change of leader will make any difference to that Ted. He is just dealing with the compounded effect of all the governments before him, much like us

I do not think the matter is that cut and dry. It is not good when a country is forced by executive fiat to comply or else:thumbdown: I suspect the tipping point for this country has been reached and will take many years of the have nots to actually work in order to survive. That will not be seen in my life time

since it has taken nearly 3 generations to evolve this country and economy into its present state of existence:sneaky2:. I don't have a good feeling about this next election. Unless there is a complete landslide victory for RandR all bets are off. Even than still many years of hard work going forward, but going forward is the key:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy

Although I am already familiar with this information, does the UK have its own version of the same events:confused1:

easy-lift guy

They sure do seeing's as all banks are subservient to private banking, your debt is our debt and like wise..ah what a mess

Edited by Lee Winger