Boredom beating ideas

jennie

On wednesday i thought it would be a fantastic idea to dislocate my left shoulder and rip all of my shoulder muscles and tendons whilst climbing. This now means, having been to the hospital i am supposed to be having a minimum of 4 weeks off work doing nothing too extreme. Today was the first day and i am monumentally bored already so if anyone has any ideas of what i could do to fill my time they would be appreciated.

thanks x

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On wednesday i thought it would be a fantastic idea to dislocate my left shoulder and rip all of my shoulder muscles and tendons whilst climbing. This now means, having been to the hospital i am supposed to be having a minimum of 4 weeks off work doing nothing too extreme. Today was the first day and i am monumentally bored already so if anyone has any ideas of what i could do to fill my time they would be appreciated.

thanks x

I hope you haven't torn your rotator cuff or you'll be out of action for a lot longer than 4 weeks.

You can keep on top of the paperwork, take phone calls, and maybe go walking.

You might be surprised how many calls you get during the day.

Spend more time on this forum, I'm finding it helps pass the day.

Good luck with your recovery - whatever you do don't try to push your recovery or you could be back to square one.

All the best

Shane

I have been off for three days now, I dislocated,fractured and have torn my ligerments meant to be off for 3 weeks but have already cut the cast off so am going back to work before I lose the plot! Doing my tax return kept me busy and walking the dogs but can't think of anything else to do! Hope you get well soon!

Capstankid