Ms200t throttle trigger

Rich2484

Good man! :thumbup1:

As A quick how to.

Remove the on/offswitch and the three torx that hold the side cover on( turn on/offswitch to off position first) gently wiggle the side cover off making sure you don't disturb the white plastic O/OS bit. take a couple of photos!!

Remove the metal U shaped bit that keeps the control rods in place. Lift the control rods out of the O/OS white plastic switch and the throttle lever and swing them out of the way (upwards so you don't have to remove them) The most important bit is to not move the O/OS white plastic bit as that will cause you more problems getting the flat springs back in etc, they are connected to the off switch circuit.

Right, now have a look at how the trigger and dead mans work. There is a spring connected between them. You can remove both dead mans and trigger at the same time but it's probably easier to un hook the spring from the dead mans first then remove the DMS. Prise the trigger out, the metal rod is part of the trigger so that will come away from the handle with the trigger. Once again don't disturb O/OS! The spring is wrapped around the trigger so have a look at how it fits and swap it onto the trigger I gave you. Put the trigger back in place making sure it fits and sits squarely in place. Hook the DMS onto the spring then fit it in place, you might have to move the trigger a bit to get it to fit. Make sure the trigger operates smoothly and the DMS works properly. Fit the rods and U shaped bit then the side cover etc. I fit the side cover and hold it in place making sure it fits squarely against the handle and check the trigger O/OS switch operate before putting the screws back in in case something gets pinched.

That should be as clear as mud for you!!!:laugh1:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about I send you a second hand one for free and you give a donation to AT(donate button at bottom of the page/screen) of what you think its worth?:thumbup:

Scrap that done it. Little bit less than I wanted to donate I'm afraid but I've done it. Something about verifying account or other. :thumbup:

Thank you kindly Mark and Rich :001_smile: