what cord for what main line

andrew t

Just thought I would start this thread to see who has found their wining combo for their main line i use marlow aris and have tried 3 diffrent cords still not 100% happy not enough to recomend yet anyway . So if you feel you have got a good combo let us know.:thumbup1:

What cord have you tested with the Aries andrew?

My lock jack is on my Aries at the mo but I fount 10mm OP with a HC Knut set up was best for me.....

Now it's on my tachyon and I'm running HC VT, had a go with the spong last week and it was.....................lets say........different.:biggrin:

What cord have you tested with the Aries andrew?

My lock jack is on my Aries at the mo but I fount 10mm OP with a HC Knut set up was best for me.....

Now it's on my tachyon and I'm running HC VT, had a go with the spong last week and it was.....................lets say........different.:biggrin:

First person i have ever heard using that hitch how Did it go?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

First person i have ever heard using that hitch how Did it go?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Haha Ewan it didn't go.....:biggrin:

I was up a hybrid poplar and it was bloody windy......it was ok for a start until it bedded it self in and then it would not grab at all:001_huh: I pratted about with it for a while then gave up and tied a VT instead.....:001_rolleyes:

I'll give it another whirl one day but not looking like I'll be making it my first choice that's for sure mate....:thumbup1: