Practical Jokes

Frank

Was blowing all the saw dust once and got my mate to put the bird bath back in its place, as he was struggling with the concrete bowl trying not to spill any bird muck infested water anywhere, I "accidently" aimed the blower nozzle at said water. Muhuhuhuh.

If working with a new climber, wait till they've got all their gear on, clipped onto rope, ready to go, then remind them the spikes go on the inside of their legs. (Unfortunately I put my spikes on back to front loads when I was training - still do now!!)

If working with a new climber, wait till they've got all their gear on, clipped onto rope, ready to go, then remind them the spikes go on the inside of their legs. (Unfortunately I put my spikes on back to front loads when I was training - still do now!!)

Surely you should wait for them to work it out for themselves.??

practical jokes, anytime, any place, any victim.

Was newbie on my first farm: during smokoe the boys hitched up my 75hp John Deere to a very full 10-ton single axle corn trailer and told me to get to the drier and back asap. Wound her up, let the clutch in - nodding tractor; so much weight on the drawbar I couldn't actually move forwards. The front wheels just went up and down like a yo-yo.

What a jolly jape but the boot was on the other foot the next day: combine driver harvested a 6-foot fence post. It's the only time I've ever seen a combine come to a dead stop, engine and all. Usually there are shear bolts to break or belts to slip but this time the engine just stalled. Ha!

whenever my old fella set someone new on clearing up behind us felling elms and ash etc in hedgerows,he would always tell them to gather up and keep old knots and burrs he'd cut off,but only one's with holes in the middle "valuable they are boy" he used to say.after collecting a considerable pile intrigue would always get the better of them. "what they for then?" the newbie would say "arseholes for rocking horses boy!!"