Kevin McCloud's man made home

Treemoose

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they didn't discuss, (unless I missed it) was the fact that the lions had pooed on their side of the fence. Now I wouldn't be worried that they were the other side, but the nagging doubt that the poo arrived my side of the fence would make my sphincter pucker up slightly :001_smile:

i thought the hide was interesting but dont think tanning is so quick.didnt think the shot was overly humane either but if done right there wouldnt have been owt to tan the hide with :)

great program tho:)

A Heart and lung shot is very humane and for a novice I would not let him shoot anywhere else! Head and neck shots have the place and I shoot most of my deer like that but you must now your capabilities! Tanning does take longer than shown on the programme.

A Heart and lung shot is very humane and for a novice I would not let him shoot anywhere else! Head and neck shots have the place and I shoot most of my deer like that but you must now your capabilities! Tanning does take longer than shown on the programme.

fair comment but for joe public seeing the deer reel round could be misinterpreted as suffering once the heart has gone its dead.

just my training is "head is dead" but then the nerves twitch so that can be mis-interpreted.

On watching again your right if he had head shot the deer it would have been a jaw shot potentially :)