Second Hand Processor Wanted

yebaws

Suggest you talk to Caledonian, JAS Wilsons and Fuelwood. They usually have an idea of customers thinking of upgrading from the machine you seek.

A

Thanks. Have already tried these guys. Dealers seem to be a bit pricey for second hand machines IMHO.... Was hoping that somebody here might have a machine to sell...

Thanks. Have already tried these guys. Dealers seem to be a bit pricey for second hand machines IMHO.... Was hoping that somebody here might have a machine to sell...

Any second hand processor is going to be good money, especially this time of year.

There was a bargain Farmi trailed one went on ebay a week or so back but it was stil £5k plus vat.

Any second hand processor is going to be good money, especially this time of year.

There was a bargain Farmi trailed one went on ebay a week or so back but it was stil £5k plus vat.

I was watching that one and nearly bid - only problem for me was the 20%vat on top (I'm not vat registered) and the cost of getting it the 600 or so miles from Suffolk to me...). I'm still slightly kicking myself 'though...

Yes, they hold their value well, but dealers have to have their cut so my fairly extensive experience of bargain hunting tells me that a private sale will be a better buy, especially if I can avoid the dreaded vat.

I'll keep hunting!

I was watching that one and nearly bid - only problem for me was the 20%vat on top (I'm not vat registered) and the cost of getting it the 600 or so miles from Suffolk to me...). I'm still slightly kicking myself 'though...

Yes, they hold their value well, but dealers have to have their cut so my fairly extensive experience of bargain hunting tells me that a private sale will be a better buy, especially if I can avoid the dreaded vat.

I'll keep hunting!

Even with the vat that one was still around half of what it would have been new and can't have been more than two years old as the first WP36 was brought across for the last APF (and I left shortly after).

Even with the vat that one was still around half of what it would have been new and can't have been more than two years old as the first WP36 was brought across for the last APF (and I left shortly after).

I know, I know. Kick, kick. He said it was 2011. Just anybody let me know if they have something to sell see something that fits the bill please...