top handle saw

michaelknapp

Great saws especially when ported . Although your right is saying the Stihl is a better saw when working .

Oh and for the Echo boys the little 25/26cc Top handle saw is loads better than the bigger brother which for 35cc or so puts out a terrible cutting performance .

The small top handle is ok until you need to do some serious cutting the its out with the 020 or 338xpt both ported :biggrin:

who ported your saws mr bell? was it spud??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the echo cs330t wich is the 32.6cc top handle had it for coming 7 years now never have broken down not even have to change the plug the saw always started and run sweet as a nut the only fault i have with my one it that it came with a 14inch bar new but you can change that oh forgot to mention that this model is a USA saw parts can be got easy but havent need any and in the states there half price compared to the uk i paid 165 pound for it and that was with shipping it back here