In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I have a busy week Mr Plogs. ..A Birch tree to dismantle and two jobs to price then I'm off to Charlton chips to see about some climbing I am doing for him then I have rather an unexpected business proposition I have been offered then hopefully I will have heard if I can post the pictures of my recent College visit.It's all go!

And last night as my two year contract on my mobile is about to end I decided after my Note to a swim I decided to use my insurance and get a brand spanking new Galaxy Note 2...of course it's amazing but I have had to move hundreds of pictures...clone my old phone etc Etc...only just managed to download the Arbtalk app....it's a nightmare re configuring a new device....but it's done!

And last night as my two year contract on my mobile is about to end I decided after my Note to a swim I decided to use my insurance and get a brand spanking new Galaxy Note 2...of course it's amazing but I have had to move hundreds of pictures...clone my old phone etc Etc...only just managed to download the Arbtalk app....it's a nightmare re configuring a new device....but it's done!

Hi Paul nice one mate any pics thanks Jon

Just found out that I can post the pictures from my day at Riseholme college! I've had a greasy wet morning and I'm covered in tree gunk so this is the first picture sent from my new phone and last until I get washed...It's my third Samsung due to tree related accidents and I intend to look after this one a lot better...Upon arriving at Riseholme Martyrn showed me the curriculum and introduced me to other members of the department then after a coffee we went to meet the students.There are many fantastic trees on site with varying climb difficulties and limb walks but this Oak was perfect to see how capable they were at rope/strop advancement with a bombproof anchor point and several great laterals.now I'm not a fan off shouting.it doesn't help to instill confidence and I'm very loud so battering someone's eardrums isn't my style. I save my volume for Emergencies only...This lad wasn't sure he could make it to the top let alone make it along the limb....He managed both very well....more pictures to follow later. The highpoint of my Career was being interviewed at Kew Gardens by Tony Kirkham......My day at Riseholme was on a Parr with that!

1421671432436.jpg.984cc246a773c5081d28ba109759e0c2.jpg