In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Phew! Made it home safe WITHOUT the game:D "Behold, the scales of truth!"

Blimey mate, I got on a set like that, it told me I'm 13 &1/2 stone, ( just under 6 feet tall), full fit I like to be 14 stone, shoulder opp in December should permit me to get the shoulder/neck area back to mechanically correct, then its fillet steaks and bananas for dinner for a while,with some nice fresh oily fish and salad for breakfast!:001_tongue::001_smile:

Blimey mate, I got on a set like that, it told me I'm 13 &1/2 stone, ( just under 6 feet tall), full fit I like to be 14 stone, shoulder opp in December should permit me to get the shoulder/neck area back to mechanically correct, then its fillet steaks and bananas for dinner for a while,with some nice fresh oily fish and salad for breakfast!:001_tongue::001_smile:

What, no fry-ups from the van near Tesco? :001_smile:

I was hoping for something more indepth I live in durham it's nice to know what's going on where I live

Yeah sorry Chris just seen your posts at 4 a.m this morning.since altering my lifestyle I'm either asleep early or very late but seem to be waking 3, 4 or 5 a.m fit as a fiddle! All the relevent info is available via council websites and Town Hall etc... I'm no good on facts and figures. I just know its near the university buildings and a nice woman from the commitee met me there with some of her volenteers...we had a nice chat and a coffee and gave the findings to my boss....will keep you informed (if I'm not asleep):)

Ok...as I said I seem to be requiring less sleep since altering my intake and my energy levels are going through the roof! No pies, pastries booze or crap for a while now. My mood has also altered drastically. Was very sad for a few months because of the break up with ne and Mrs Fox (alcohol only magnified that) and gorging on large ammounrs of food left me feeling lathargic....now I'm taking the dog longer walks...running! (I've never ever ran) so clear headed and just so happy! Even singing in the shower:D

So glad to hear that Andy! Remember I used to cycle everywhere...since I got my pick up I've been on it twice!! Now I have a new direction I shall take it up again only far more intensely...until then my change in eating and drinking habits are making a rapid difference..