In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

No problem J.B! Happy to help and thanks for the work...a couple of weeks ago the doctor told me to take things a little easier, take my antibiotics and finally rid myself of this chest infection.I knew then I wanted to alter my course in life and move away from the full time tree work I was in and get into teaching or maybe a return to travelling Arb.I think the latter is my prefered option.i am in full control of my life and am able to be myself more....and meet more Arbtalkers....and my Girlfriend:) returned from London on Monday morning to complete the 56 conifer removal and yesterday said goodbye to J.B and Al Cormick...now off to..........???;)

1393391998410.jpg.4ad33269f01822eb7a5683deddd66f0b.jpg

1393391989634.jpg.4661af112414c622027b0e07680be362.jpg

1393391979003.jpg.87ac6d369f9ec50f0ea1d24c3e2d33af.jpg

Returned last night once more to London and enjoyed a rather delicious Italian meal with the missus...promised her I'd visit her more. Didn't bother with a hotel this time. Slept in my truck:D it's time to hit the road....I have anappointment with an old friend....Motorway....here I come!