In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Difficult to get motivated today....after a month or so of feeling ill, I'm gonna need a long shower as well as a strong coffee to wake me up.Could'nt taste anything yesterday and kept falling asleep....Some real nasty germs kicking about since Xmas.

HI FOX YOU NOT GOT FOX MANGE MATE :lol::lol:all the best paul:thumbup1: jon :thumbup:

Possibly Mr Egg....but more likely a combination of Bad diet over Xmas (which I have amended as of this morning) hit a brick wall in my career and hopefuly thst will be changing course very shortly and the multitude of Bugs and Germs that seem to be about at present.....I shall battle on and touch wood....good things will unfold....I am the eternal Optimist;)

Possibly Mr Egg....but more likely a combination of Bad diet over Xmas (which I have amended as of this morning) hit a brick wall in my career and hopefuly thst will be changing course very shortly and the multitude of Bugs and Germs that seem to be about at present.....I shall battle on and touch wood....good things will unfold....I am the eternal Optimist;)

Good luck to ya Paul. We've spent many a good hour together.

I'm sure with your drive you will get to where you want to be..........Or not!.....I've got a brother like you!.......He just can't rest.

HI PAUL your in box is full mate jon :thumbup:

Good luck Paul with whatever new adventure you choose....I like the idea myself of becoming a teacher, instructor. I had a couple of apprentices placed under my wing in the many years Ive done tree work.

Like the passing on knowledge thing.

keep me posted with what you get up too.

Cheers Matty:thumbup1:

Just woke up..I seem to fall asleep the moment I get in from work (which is a 72 mile round journey since I moved back to my family home). I average about 11 hours sleep each weekday night for the last couple of months....six hours at weekends...go figure:confused: think its cos I am fatigued by private treework these days and thirsty for a new challenge and my interview in a couple of weeks.....still....I'm happy with life...appreciative of tge countryside around me with some interesting coloured skies this time of year and certainly enjoying my new eating habits.I have finally found an alternative to the Full English Breakfast. Fish and Vegetables! I love the combination...today I had Grilled Haddock with Spinach...utterly delicious, filling and I know it's good for me!

1390349466321.jpg.ad8e5b47dbf07e41469e6017a41823c2.jpg

1390348891725.jpg.f05b472345ca6ff175e8623c216b3cc5.jpg

1390348882302.jpg.46919adb065dc19c7ea20fd0b05d9596.jpg

1390348872156.jpg.5844549d368c0f3ea1e725af831ee9a6.jpg

Just woke up..I seem to fall asleep the moment I get in from work (which is a 72 mile round journey since I moved back to my family home). I average about 11 hours sleep each weekday night for the last couple of months....six hours at weekends...go figure:confused: think its cos I am fatigued by private treework these days and thirsty for a new challenge and my interview in a couple of weeks.....still....I'm happy with life...appreciative of tge countryside around me with some interesting coloured skies this time of year and certainly enjoying my new eating habits.I have finally found an alternative to the Full English Breakfast. Fish and Vegetables! I love the combination...today I had Grilled Haddock with Spinach...utterly delicious, filling and I know it's good for me!

HI PAUL nice pics there mate nice food to mate well don there mate jon

Sound a bit like burning candle both ends?....Sometimes the odd day off doesn't hurt....to recharge batteries, take stock, any way good sensible eating is a start. I personally have a mug of boiled water and squeezed lemon juice first thing to help cleanse your liver.....takes a while to get used to.

Cheers Matty :thumbup1: