In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

No pictures but I can tell you that when I went to visit the dentist after such a long time it was certainly very different.My teeth were fine but I did need plaque removal and because they were not using the modern machines to do it (due to covid) I would have to suffer the old fashioned way.The dental nurse said it was like pulling barnacles off a rock ?? and it wasn't  much fun for me either?? as it felt like she was doing a full extraction.Well worth the discomfort and I shall certainly not leave it so long till my next visit.So just the Optician fo visit now as I reckon I,d spent a  couple of hundred pounds on Supermarket reading glasses since my eyesight began weaking and it was time to buy some propper Specs ?

• Like 1

I do like the best Sound and Vision that I can possibly get whether it is the screen on which I watch or headphones I use and wires have been driving me crazy during the Pandemic as I seem to be on the phone or on a Video call or gaming when I move and end up in a tangled mess.So again in a bid to get more freedom and make my life easier in every way I have revamped every audio platform in my life.The Gym was a classic example of entanglement.I went for Bluetooth connectivity but didn't,t like the sound quality on the Ear pod type things.

JBL 205 BT for any technology keen Arbs out there.I just added Silicone tips to them to keep them locked in.I,ve been able to watch Buckin Billy Ray with great sound and do an hour on the E-bike on rainy days (like today).And the battery lasts ages.

20201003_061954.jpg

Being able to walk away from my phone or suddenly getting up with everything crashing down around me has been fantastic and the worst scenario has been gaming.So in my quest to be wire free I got my hands on some Gen2.I,ve been Gaming since 1977 (Binatone TV master) and seen every change from Tennis➡️Donkey Kong➡️Super Mario➡️Call of Duty➡️Fortnite and now VR but the "3D" sound separation and quality for the price of these is incredible! Even the elephant approves.

20200826_200233.jpg

20200915_084242.jpg

• Haha 1

So that,s it really.I don't watch the T.V (unless it's you Tube) I dont listen to Hype or Scaremongering.I do what I have been doing since March 23rd.I Keep socially distant Wash my hands wear a Mask when necessary.Look after my Parents and Keep striving to get myself in the best shape of my life....Oh there has been one more technical Arb related tweak and possibly my favourite considering.Big Shout to Phil at Gustharts for finding me this specific one.

20200910_153246.jpg

• Like 1