In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Nice one :) I'm in the same situation at the moment - doing odds and sods to keep afloat until I move down to somerset. Even put up a few fences in the last week!

It's annoying going through CTC for work as it's an agency, you can't speak directly to the employer - been waiting a long time for them to do the middle man work...

HI ALEX//PAUL alex if your in sunny somerset soon come down and have some cizzer jon

Today is a Special day and this picture sums up my mood:001_smile: The highlight of my Career was being interviewed by Tony Kirkham for the position of Head Arborist at Kew Gardens...i then hit the top of a Massive Cedar with my throwbag (my son gave me as a present) second shot and completed my test climb without a hiccup. That was a great day....To recieve a letter a week later informing me that although unsuccesful,they were impressed and said that i was the reserve candidate was no consolation(At the time). A few weeks later a friend told me,"Not to worry,something better will come along".:confused1: At the time i thought how could there possibly be something better? I am now beginning to understand what they meant by what is unfolding. In a few hours i have an interview for a full time position within an Arboricultural Team maintaining Trees in Parks and open spaces only a few miles cycle away...The best bit is..i have been told that this is basically just to meet me,they are prepared to offer me the job based on what they have heared about me from an Arboricultural aquaintance i knew a few years ago! Moral of this tale? NEVER GIVE UP!... IF YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF.....GO FOR IT!!!

magic.jpg.3ab066dea00bc4747dfc945150575c38.jpg