In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Well a very eventful year is almost coming to an end...and what an incredible last few months i,ve had.My thread has passed 75,000 and i cannot thank everyone enough who have responded and helped me along my journey to where i find myself now...i am in a happy place doing what i love..:001_smile: the icing and indeed the cherry on top will be when i meet my Grandson Oscar for the first time...as i have mentioned before i was Adopted at Birth so my Son (and now HIS Son) are part of my jigsaw puzzle that is growing. this will be the greatest year of my life at the moment i get a picture of My Dad,me,my son and Grandson together.....:biggrin: In the meantime...we have had a week of Lime deadwoods and lifts around a park in Chiswick..(The closest i will ever have to work to the City these days:sneaky2:) joining the commuting traffic has been softened by the beautiful Sunrises we have had the last few days...Our meeting with the Shiney new stuff man has been postponed to next week which will be a great moment and i am to order a Treemotion Harness,Sawpod...and anything else i may need....i have a stumpgrinder course....a LAING Xmas Party and two new members of the team arriving to look forward to next week.....And then on Saturday...Something i am really excited about (And will post pics as they happen via Tapatalk) meeting up with Eggsarascal to travel down to Cider country to meet up with some good friends i met along my journey....(I am starting to feel like a hobbit:lol:) Mendiplogs,Marc Lewis and Ranger Matt:thumbup: and anyone else who wishes to join us:001_smile: I have been on call all week and with that comes the benefit of use of the truck and for the first time i was able to bring some wood back to cut up for firewood...and when i went shopping on Saturday morning i had no worries about parking...i have all the Park keys!:thumbup: Really REALLY looking forward to next week...plenty going on...had the pleasure of the company of my favourite Fillipina last night:001_rolleyes: and as i am on call only had to purchase a suitable size bottle of plonk for her...her threshold is about one and a half glasses...Thanks for everything Arbtalk!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

HI PAUL nice one mate see you soon jon :thumbup:

I,ve even started having my saw sent up with the scabbard on...i take the scabbard off when it arrives and slot it into the back of my harness...it,s just a snag free way of working...the older i get the more efficient i have become...Spiderjack pulley saver Big shot ,Caritool....Scabbard etc....it,s how i roll:biggrin:

A very COLD Good morning in Arbtalkland...a fun packed week begins...off to the Coffee Pot for brekkie soon. Then meet up with the team. We have a stumpgrinding course today. always enjoy assesments :001_smile: When i joined the company i missed the Wage cut off point for the month and also have to do a month lying on:001_huh: so it,s been a while since i had any money but that,s never stopped me before has it:001_rolleyes: So yesterday i had the chance to earn some sheckles and fill the fridge with food! a simple crown lift...and G.P on a neighbours small tree...their cat was attracted by the Colour of my rope methinks:biggrin: i love cats...Keep warm out there Arbtalkers! it,s a cold start!

59766290907d2_Sebfirstsilkyjob006.jpg.cd8b1c684dfe4a702af0bf71652333bb.jpg

597662908f018_Sebfirstsilkyjob002.jpg.d14e12b5f6bfafa390e420fd3816e1f5.jpg

597662908dc73_Sebfirstsilkyjob003.jpg.172b568b42491de407da150dd470ca17.jpg

597662908c606_Sebfirstsilkyjob004.jpg.bb35ea123822b01d68b40518f5afa6cc.jpg

A very COLD Good morning in Arbtalkland...a fun packed week begins...off to the Coffee Pot for brekkie soon. Then meet up with the team. We have a stumpgrinding course today. always enjoy assesments :001_smile: When i joined the company i missed the Wage cut off point for the month and also have to do a month lying on:001_huh: so it,s been a while since i had any money but that,s never stopped me before has it:001_rolleyes: So yesterday i had the chance to earn some sheckles and fill the fridge with food! a simple crown lift...and G.P on a neighbours small tree...their cat was attracted by the Colour of my rope methinks:biggrin: i love cats...Keep warm out there Arbtalkers! it,s a cold start!

HI PAUL nice one mate the tucker is still open mate thanks jon :thumbup: