In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

On 18/01/2018 at 05:01, silky fox said:

Been up on the Pennines at my retreat cottage for a couple of days.Adjusting to my new found freedom.From now on in,things start to get VERY exciting! 2018...Year of the Fox ?4c8e08c025b3c0fabd32fcb493fc08dd.jpg116a2f27c59fa5f1ee7f38c53fb4e1c0.jpg94ebc54eaa5c4414fad2e07afa9fda46.jpgd2c5985dc8de56bf6c5d7d9932cf64af.jpg

Read more  

Good to read you Paul!

That looks like its not far from my neck of the woods, where bouts is it?

You should have given me a shout, would have been good to catch up :thumbup1:

Wishing you every success in your new adventure :)

• Like 1

It's actually a lot warmer in the Summer than it used to be in the 70's and 80's which is when my Dad did up the cottage which was in a terrible state.They bought it when they opened the back door and saw this view.There has never been a television there and we have only just had moble phone signal in the last year or two......Peace and quiet.e31b5b6bddb62f2521f6a9b314b889c6.jpg

• Like 3

Laneshawbridge, 2 miles from Colne, not far from Haworth, 10 miles from Skipton
According to Google maps that means you are 100miles exactly from Fox Cottage (My winter retreat) and 67 from Durham City.Working around my Lantra courses i will be on the road again.I like Skipton and surrounding area.Will be in touch Huck....i need to check out the village idiots woodland too.
  • Like 2