In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Mrs Fox leaves soon...I have had the best time in Scotland with her...after five years she really does know me better than anyone.she is such a good inflence on me and only wants me to achieve my ambitions and dreams...I didnt realise how much of myself I left behind when I left London....she is the other half of me and I need to find a compromise...she is such a positive person....:)

HI PAUL nice one there me sonia wishes you and mrs fox all the best mate jon :thumbup:

After a very stormy night in which I thought the roof of the cottage was going to blow off.....a beautiful sunrise. I expected to see deadwood all over the place but the trees had survived the night....enjoyed what could be one of my last mornings in tbe cottage before I downsize to something cheaper...coffee in front of the T.V. I don't find much on that makes me laugh but Sheldon does:D took a tearful Mrs Fox to the train station.....time now to reflect and plan.

1388756169947.jpg.3df9ce18de328e97327f0d95d379f92f.jpg

1388756149470.jpg.d1433e7ac22e3b9bae984da0b7cd3bac.jpg

1388756135889.jpg.8309a23aaa1280ac30d2581ea0f22d19.jpg

1388756121139.jpg.46951a5a6ce515da8cf9eae527fce395.jpg

You will find a way bud. Love always does. :thumbup1:

On a plus note my silky arrived today. Has your got two setting for the blade? Mine can be straight or bent forward so hand is out the way when cutting flat.

Oh and a free key ring....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This one is going in my lifeboat kit. Want to see how it handles being out on the water.

image.jpg.f2b4c06b19903b7c7f5a1fe87322f7f5.jpg

Black. Medium teeth. The medium are the best for cutting roped the fastest. The large teeth just snag and the small take too long.

Plus I can use it for camping. It's not a working saw for me as I don't really do much tree cutting any more. And if I do it's with a machine.