Slight Problem

Kane Havik

Hi People

I have a small problem, I love my SRT, frog walker, rope wrench, but the only problem is I cant wear my pantin and my spikes at the same time, and it annoys me to try to take my spike up with me and try to change over, and even when I do this and get my spikes on if I want to ascend I cant because I have my spikes on!!

Any thoughts lads

what spikes ya running Kane? i had bashlins and just wore the pantin on tghe spikes. ive now got the carbon geckos and will soon be epoxy resining the pantin to them. Beddes was the first guy i heard of fixing the pantin to his spikes....

We climbers do like our bells and whistles!:lol: pantins over spikes,revolver krabs deflecting tail-ends,double bridges,multi point attatchment paws spiderjacks,grapling hooks etc etc....i imagine Bolam resembling inspector Gadget ascending the tree!:thumbup: The modern climbing arborist is a far cry from the oldskool Tree cutters like Mr johny walker with a rope and prussick but able to do the same job just as well...we are just taking the effort out of it!...the futures bright...the futures Orange (and white) :001_rolleyes: