Must be a snip

Rich2484

Check out NAVAS. New way of doing it. You walk in and five minutes you walk out all sorted. You do feel like you been kicked in the bits for a short while. No needles, one cut two snips :thumbup:

Yeah that's what I had. I'd have preferred a needle to the sadistic bollock twanging they gave me! Was a little like Buster Gonad and his unfeasibly large testicles afterwards!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had it done three years ago; my wife ended up in hospital having surgery after our second was born so no more kids was a definite decision.

I agree that the most painful bit is the local anaesthetic; it was generally an odd sensation to be on the table with two female nurses and a male doctor doing the honours.

No major after effects but I had a lazy-ish day after the op.

Went to the docs for a consultation today.

Was told summer would be a better time, told him my job and he changed his mind. Xmass it is.

Definatly no tree work for two weeks. Looks like I'm going to be driving the missis mad as I get really snappy if I haven't worked for a day.

The doc was looking at a rough date of the 23rd December. Fine by me but means I will be recovering for her birthday...........

Don't like needles so I will clench my teeth for the shot in the you know what's.

I had mine done 18 years ago. had a great laugh with the Dr doing it. i asked him how much of the vas he was going to cut out. he indicated with the knife he was going to cut from here to there. i said quick as a flash " thats not enough the buggers will jump that" not exactly the best thing to say when someone has got a very sharp knife pointed at your goolies.:001_rolleyes:

the look on his face was brill, then both him and the nurse burst out laughing, the guy in the next cubical was laughing. the Dr just covered me up and walked away in tears of laughter.

Needless to say the op was finished 10mins later and i have had no problems:thumbup: