Must be a snip

Rich2484

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only painful bit is when they inject the local anaesthetic. After that you feel very little. It is strange when you smell yourself burning as they cauterize the tubes. As soon as it is done get yourself home and relax with a bag of peas. Have some painkillers to hand if they are needed but all in all, it's a very painless op. just take it easy for the next two or three days.

What i would advise strongly is to talk ( a lot) with your partner and make sure that both of you are 100% agreed that you don't want any more rug rats.

Believe me we don't. She has five from a previous and I've got my boy.

We have baby sat for one of hers and we both agreed we CANNOT have another one. Plus my boy caused so much agro with being born and her body another would be very dangerous for her.

Sounds like the right move then.

Oh, and it doesn't affect your sex drive at all - didn't with me anyway.

Did mess with my head a bit for a few days - being infertile. Guess it's the same thoughts women get during the menopause.

All liars!! It knacks! For about a week.

It's the most bizarre situation ever! I was laughing and laughing even though it hurt. Two women at the "business" end explain that the new method of anaesthetic will feel like a little twang of an elastic band. Understatement of the century! It was like the elastic of swimming goggles, at full stretch, about 10 times, right on the ball sack!