Women Drivers.

Tom D

My Dad's mate got back to his car, found it had been bumped while he was away. There was a note under the windscreen wiper which read: "the people standing around think I'm writing down my name and insurance details but I'm not"!

That is the pits :thumbdown:

Motorists wind me up in so many ways, the further you get away from london the slower peoples brains seem to function when they are behind the wheel of a car. Coming out of Ipswich the other day we had a set of temporary traffic lights that were green the other side and red our side and every minute or so the lights would turn green, for quite literally 1/2 seconds so a flash not long enough for the 1st car to go then they'd be red again. This went on for about 5mins so quite clearly they were faulty so I was getting a bit pee'd off and beeped people to push through. Eventually i thought sod this and overtook about 8 cars before just going through. I know its illegal, but they were faulty ... would people have sat for hours on end before they worked it out, I just dont get it :confused1:

Another is people pulling out on you not realising your moving considerably faster then they are!

My little rant over :laugh1::lol: this is aimed drivers in general not just woman :thumbup:

O dear Will. New Zealand driving will send you crazy!!!!!! No traffic but what there is seems to get in your way. Everything is in slow motion with traffic. I suggest you start breathing exercises or something now.

Just sticking up for my gender here, I can back my truck and trailer through any narrow gap, around any twisty obsticle ridden driveway, often to applause (why does it suprise people that a woman can actually do that?) and have never hit another vehicle parking. Anyone can be a bad parker! my opinion is that if someone is told they cant do something well, ie, 'a women cant park as well as a bloke', then they dont have the confidence and cant do it.

Just sticking up for my gender here, I can back my truck and trailer through any narrow gap, around any twisty obsticle ridden driveway, often to applause (why does it suprise people that a woman can actually do that?) and have never hit another vehicle parking. Anyone can be a bad parker! my opinion is that if someone is told they cant do something well, ie, 'a women cant park as well as a bloke', then they dont have the confidence and cant do it.

It's a spatial awareness thing- no wiskers you see:biggrin: