Great service FR Jones - shame about my Stein mini-reach

Andrew Barrett

There is a phrase in Spanish which goes something like...

'He perdido la pelota'

It means... 'They have lost the ball'

Stein ... according to this forum are putting out too much gear that breaks....

.......He perdido la pellota

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fair point Kev, but if you work out the total hours worth of use I got from it it didn't add up to much more than a week! Most of the time it was hanging from my harness or in my bag. Its useful but I'm tempted just to find an old ariel and bend the end!

Seriously!? What do people seriously expect for £12!??

If you wanted something that small and compact and light, to be ultra durable, it would have to cost a whole lot more than £12.50, then people wouldnt buy it because 'its a rip off'!

You might be better off with an ariel I guess :001_smile:

Really, and you surmise that because someone broke a small tool costing £12? :sneaky2:

Oh and a couple of bags

No Steve. With respect... I've read a lot of posts on this forum about , mainly peripheral type Stein branded kit breaking.

I do think they are in danger of 'dropping the ball' because otherwise they are a top brand for the more core equipment.

I did write a post along these lines a while ago, but didn't post it and now I've done an abbreviated version.

I'm saying good kit but the peripherals are letting them down.

Seriously!? What do people seriously expect for £12!??

If you wanted something that small and compact and light, to be ultra durable, it would have to cost a whole lot more than £12.50, then people wouldnt buy it because 'its a rip off'!

You might be better off with an ariel I guess :001_smile:

or just reaching/streching out for yr rope ,branch walking even !!! it has been know ,dead branches even !!:biggrin:

People dont know they're born these days. Jeez

Care to elaborate:confused1: This forums getting to be a place where anyone can attack but no one can defend. I'm on my last legs

Edited by John Shutler
please read forum guidelines on appropriate language