possibly worlds greatest trainee climber!!!

edwood

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwood, I commend your attitude. i saw you at the AA Show in the distance, you stood out for the right reasons. You advertised yourself, at the very place where there was maximum exposure to potential employers. Thats called initiative. Thats something you cant train into people, but something we all like to see. When i was banging on about people shooting a video CV to capitalise on this forum, this was the kind of thing I was trying to encourage. You stood out in a crowd of perhaps a thousand people in the course of two days at a trade show....well done and best of luck :thumbup1:

i would love to NZ and Oz but i dont think im experienced enough to make it out their, but give a me a year or 2 and ill be out their! the plan is 2 years in the uk (not getting married, or becoming a dad) 2 years in oz (not getting married or becoming a dad), 1 year driving a hilux from capetown to england (not getting shot or kidnapped)

well, you go to a show, say the arb show, get a tshirt, write on the front "trainee climber seeking full time employment" then stick your c.v. on the back, it nearly worked too!!! ill stick a picture up if i can figure out how to upload one off the phone!

Thats amazing, what a great idea!

I think you'd be surprised if you look into NZ. There are companies out there that take on college leavers as this is what I'm doing this summer.

Worth looking at if you are after a big change in lifestyle, all started for me because I got sick of searching for work here and getting paid peanuts when I was offered any.

• 2 months later...