MS 660....Should I or shouldnt I...

xringphil

PM him on here mate.

I'm dithering over a 660 too. I've a 576 with 26" which is ace but I want something to run a 36" bar and maybe bigger.

Looking at milling too and the 880 springs to mind but seems a bit too big to lug up the bigger trees. Not going to buy both.

Anyone using a 660 with bigger than 36" on an Alaskan?

I,ve got both 660 and 650 and i cant tell the difference between them other than the 650 pulls better at lower revs, If you want more power fit a aftermarket 660 barrel and piston they are about 50 quid or fit a big bore kit 56mm they are about 65quid and are about 97cc.

PM him on here mate.

I'm dithering over a 660 too. I've a 576 with 26" which is ace but I want something to run a 36" bar and maybe bigger.

Looking at milling too and the 880 springs to mind but seems a bit too big to lug up the bigger trees. Not going to buy both.

Anyone using a 660 with bigger than 36" on an Alaskan?

There's an 88 with a mill on eBay mate