Printers?

mikecotterill

Right after a new wireless all in one printer. Not a massive budget 80-100 quid, so far seen an Epsom and a couple of hp's. I've got an Epsom at the minute but it's a litt le annoying as I don't use it often then when I do it often prints poor copies. So any recommendations? Cheers mike

What about this one? Epson Stylus Sx535Wd All-In-One Printer with Wifi and Double Side Printing (Print, Copy and Scan): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

It has the durabright ink that the good photo printers use. I have had many Epson Printers which i keep upgrading through the line. Currently got a P50 which is the best photo printer I've had to date. Not had a bad Epson printer yet. The HP i had was a little naff.

Yeah that's the one I've got my eye on. Fancy the hp because you can email things to it and it'll print, I've no use for that feature but would make a good toy hahah. Spose I'll get the Epsom, from what I've read the problem with them is the ink heads aren't replaceabble, other makes apparently have the heads part of the cartridge so you get a new head every time you swap cartridge, the obvious downside I suppose being cost, just really want something that I can leave for a month or so and it stil print fine,

If its printing poor as its not used much have you tried putting it through a cleaning cycle?

And I don't mean putting it in the washing machine....

Yeah that's what I have to do but it turns a 5 second printing job into a fully blown task as it normally needs a couple of cleans, uses loads of ink too.

Think I'll get the Epsom, better the devil you know

Bought a Canon MG5350 recently. Living in NZ I'm not sure if I'm way behind what's available to you guys but it does all I need of it and does it well. Prints awesome photos, wireless balh blah blah. Just chews the ink a bit and with five cartridges it can get expensive.