Rope puller/Come along

mistahbenn

Hi all, I would like to get one of these, for pulling trees, lifting, etc. Thinking of a Maasdam or a Continuous Rope Puller, pulls 10:1 and 1500 lbs. Only $59...

What do you use, recommend?

Cheers

Edited by mistahbenn

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at them last week on the american equipment supplier who usually has a banner on the right and thinking one would be very handy... But there was quite a few types I found for sale in the uk

Would be interesting if any one can show some different configurations for rigging uses.

For $59 i dont think you can go wrong! Thats what, 40 quid? And pulls like 15 men at once. Im going to order one and see how it gets on. We have some new 3 strand pull rope in the lock that I can use with it, although you can use any 1/2 inch rope with them. I think it will be an invaluable tool in the box.