cerneARB

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you arent allowed to carry a firearm anymore!!!:scared1:

Really, come on there is no Dr Evil plotting against us all to have total control over our lives and souls!

I bet all this paranoia dates back to the time of Socrates!:laugh1:

I think you give these 'governments' too much credit.

I say bring on more CCTV and I couldn't care about anyone reading my meaningless ramblings on.

Doctor-Evil.jpg.35a17717efb0d3c8f928549bef246feb.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHA

WAKE UP

This whole bill is just a smokescreen.

Are you lot all so naiive as to believe the the government does NOT read them at the moment.

Just look at the wording.

All they are doing is to legally allow the UK to hack into everything.

BUT under the current system they get the yanks to do it for them (so its "legal")

At the end of the day its probably just a cost cutting excercise

So you are happy for the government to read all your emails and to monitor all the websites you visit.

Would you be happy for them to install cameras in every room in your house? I mean, you've nothing to hide, right? And look at the benefits - there would be a reduction in burglaries and people being murdered in their beds. You'd know if your other half was having an affair or if one of your kids or visitors was stealing from you. What's the loss of a little privacy and civil liberty when weighed against the benefits?

good question....because i love my country its tradtions, culture and pepole...only a coward would jump ship.

Fair comment mate,but at my age Iv'e heard it all before,years ago I was into this stuff,& was out of the 'system' by choice to the extreme,now,well they need me happy & working,they look after folk that need it,(well they do to some extent),& I would rather fight along side the system than try to hamstring it with a load of over reactive speculation.

Come the day that my personal life is infringed upon with no cause I would stand,but as I see it this one (the op),is not a concern,its about time they got a grip on the internet as a criminal media.

Hmmm...if a bill is past and the gov can spy on us and all our media anybody wanting to do terrorist / activities then they're just have to meet up in person no phones no emails may slow it down but wont stop anything