why are you all not at work?

Stephen Blair

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a fig about work, I spent the day with my son in paradise [OK OK Orford ness] watched cormorants catch fish, saw gulls and other bird life dive for sprats, the seal wasn't around today unfortunately

And I came home with a freezer full of cod, caught by myself and the boy, stuff worrying about work!

I like that attitude. Hopefully over Xmas I'll manage a bit of grayling fishing with my son.

Workwise it's %$!t at the moment. We do mostly LA work and they are really tightening their purse strings. Domestic is non-existent. Luckily I'm laid up with severe sickness bug:001_smile:

Work, what is this thing you speak of?

I'm just a student and an adult one at that so I get a lot of money per term, which gets spent on nice tools.

but only kidding on the work front, I have a part time seasonal job with marque decoration which takes me all over the UK.

Applied for work at the arboritum nearby and applying at the forestry section they have aswell just to get some decent work so I can get some more experience and a bit more cash as my account has said £9 for the last two months.

Yes same here work is slow, have work in from mid jan to end of feb so thats good so just chilling and spending time with my family.

Money comes and goes guys and ten years will pass in the blink of an eye so i would not stress the fact that work/money is tight, try not to focus on the negative and stop for a second and think what you have got.

If you woke up this morning healthy had people that respect and love you, you are a very wealthy person.

Yes same here work is slow, have work in from mid jan to end of feb so thats good so just chilling and spending time with my family.

Money comes and goes guys and ten years will pass in the blink of an eye so i would not stress the fact that work/money is tight, try not to focus on the negative and stop for a second and think what you have got.

If you woke up this morning healthy had people that respect and love you, you are a very wealthy person.

well said!