Big Trousers for mutants!

Theocus

Maybe some of our shop owner/members can help.

One of my friends needs a pair of saw trouser, now i am not sure of his genetic make up but his calf muscles are huge (good for dragging brash!). I have tried the Oregon super comfort in a large for him as his waste is 36-38 but they are so tight on his calves that he cant get a pair of boots on! Anyone got any clues on trousers for mutants!!!! Have about £130 to spend.

Any help would be good as i have to keep sending trousers back and the postage is killing me!

Maybe the type c's are the problem, as they are a lot thicker all round. Since manufacturers have moved to tighter fitting trousers, using stretchier fabrics, I've found I need a size up! My last pair of Stretch-airs were slightly boot cut, which was better, dont know if they are still available tho.

My brother is a deer stalker and he served his time in loch morar, if you have ever seen the mountains there you can only guess the size of his calves, he has to buy those fancy wellies with the zips, that he can never get more than half way, he buys the most basic husky trousers he can find as big as they come and wears braces. when i used to borrow them for jobs when i was visiting with my awesome 11 stone physique i was like co co the clown

Maybe some of our shop owner/members can help.

One of my friends needs a pair of saw trouser, now i am not sure of his genetic make up but his calf muscles are huge (good for dragging brash!). I have tried the Oregon super comfort in a large for him as his waste is 36-38 but they are so tight on his calves that he cant get a pair of boots on! Anyone got any clues on trousers for mutants!!!! Have about £130 to spend.

Any help would be good as i have to keep sending trousers back and the postage is killing me!

as your so local you might want to pop in and see us! we've got some special purchase fairly basic Design A trousers on offer at the moment but we have got them in up to 48" waist! and they are going at £45.00 a pair + VAT etc. do have KWF / FPA approval as well as EN. http://www.sevsafe.co.uk/acatalog/2008_Sevsafe_Chainsaw_Safety_Gear.html