BFG tyres??

shabz1978

Anyone use BFG MTs??

What kind of mileage do you get out of them?

I have the new ones (km2) on my hilux and I've done 32K miles on them and they're about done. The work landy has the old BFG MTs on and has done about 50k and they're only half worn!

Anyone any experience of these tyres or know of a decent alternative??

Thanks in advance!

I use Grabber ATs on my Disco, barring punctures I have one that has so far done 100,000 miles with about 10000 left in it. Punctures killed the other 3 in that set.

As for performance they go most places off road, most not all. On road they are as good as standard road tyres. No excessive noise, I did not notice any difference on road to the road tyres they replaced.

BFG ATs are alleged to be good for 120/130k according to the LR forums given a nail less road.

A

A

I kinda thought about insa turbos. For the same tread pattern and less money. I'm quite disappointed with the km2s. I was hoping for at least 50k!!

I had a Suzuki vitara years ago, with cheap Chinese remoulds. They were made of old plastic bags and did 70k by the time they were half worn! £35 a corner too!

I think I'll have a go at some insa turbos.

I use Grabber ATs on my Disco, barring punctures I have one that has so far done 100,000 miles with about 10000 left in it. Punctures killed the other 3 in that set.

That's impressive! I don't really need mud terrains either. They just look a bit cooler! ;)