Personalized's lid's

White Noise

yep, there was one with flames all over it, but one scratch and the white from below would show through. And it was not cheap either 200 odd notes IIRC

Yeah they looked good but it wasn't worth the extra IMO, like you say mate, it was a lot more than a normal lid, looked to shiny too for me, like it was airbrushed on, can't be that durable. Unless its coated with something scratch resistant

The wrap idea Paul's had might be harder wearing, too bad it's a crap team :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get ropes made in any colour you want, but most manufacturers require a minimum order of 1 mile!!!

So HB had Arbor gold, which was yale XTC but in HB's own personalised colour. And there have been quite a few others. I dont think any individual has had any made in there favourite football colours though!

haha.....wonder how much that cost??

a mile though?

1609m...........that would last me my whole career???? and then some, you would have to sell it it could not sit on shelf life that long there for would not be custom as 31 other climbers you sell it to would have the same rope?:001_rolleyes:

A tartan one with long flowing ginger locks??? :001_tt2::lol:

Minted, here's my card details.......:sneaky2:

Anyway you are follically challenged too so I'm sure you big Viking wanabee can feel my pain, anymore of yir lip and I will text the results of all the tuf fights :lol: