Deano,s off to London again

Dean Lofthouse

Londoners couldn't get enough of me last time so I thought I,d nip down and pay them another visit.

Last visit was fun and a total eye opener for me. I was a bit like crocodile Dundee Dundee last time, saying morning to people for them to look at you gone out, telling people to move along the bus on the tube, losing my daughter on the tube.

I,m more prepared this time, I have Sussed out the tube system and figured out that people don't like to speak to each other in London and don't say "morning" and stuff to each other and that you can't delay anyone because they are in a rush to get to work :thumbup:

Last trip was hilarious, I,m going to visit the docklands to see first had the gang culture, I'll be stopping dockside and visiting the grand designs exhibition

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deano,its considered good manners in the gangs around there to get up behind a hoodie & slap him briskly round the side of the head by way af a 'hello',you will see that its true when they all join in to return the welcome!

Good luck & have fun.:laugh1:

My niece took her 3yr old to London. They live in a sleepy village on the Mendips.

On the tube they were sitting opposite a very, very dark gentleman of african origin.

The young lad had never come across such an interesting person and stared at him intently for the duration of the journey, before pointing, and saying loudly "what,s that, mummy?"

figured out that people don't like to speak to each other in London and don't say "morning" and stuff to each other and that you can't delay anyone because they are in a rush to get to work :thumbup:

see, here you go again :001_rolleyes:

We're such a misunderstood breed, we're not being ignorant when we don't reply Dean, it's just that we've evolved to use our minds to speak to each other now.

give it 5 or 6...............generations, and I think you'll find that those of you from out in the sticks will be able to evolve to this higher level too :thumbup:

have a great trip matey :thumbup1:

My niece took her 3yr old to London. They live in a sleepy village on the Mendips.

On the tube they were sitting opposite a very, very dark gentleman of african origin.

The young lad had never come across such an interesting person and stared at him intently for the duration of the journey, before pointing, and saying loudly "what,s that, mummy?"

A mate of mine comes from a farming family way up in hill country in Yorkshire. When his little sister was born he was about 4. So he and his dad go into hospital to see his mum and in the bed next to them is a black lady. It was the first time he had met someone that wasn't white, and my mate can't stop staring at her and she is all polite and smiles back... anyway a bit later on she gets up wearing a big fluffy white dressing gown, she walks out of the room and he points after her and say "Look daddy, a Suffolk".

(Picture of a Suffolk attached for the non-farming sorts)

Suffolk.jpg.9720b1c123db5d5fae5ae918a19d6b2c.jpg