Rockets on the Roof? What's the problem? Huh?

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

taken from presstv...

Being an aviation consultant myself I would ask “Is the purpose of having missiles on top of large apartment blocks to stop a possible hijacked airliner from crashing into or near the Olympic Arena”? My second question would be “What devastation do you think would take place if they took out an aircraft with such a missile over central London”…this concept is absolutely flawed!!

Lord Carlisle a government’s independent reviewer of anti-terror laws said, “Having a frigate in the Thames is an extremely good idea”. Sources also believe unmanned Reaper robot drones, such as those in use in Afghanistan, will be flown in 2012 for surveillance…come on guys stop all this bullshit and admit this is all about spreading the “False War against Terrorism” it all about “Spreading Islamophobia Hysteria” throughout this country and finally to implement stronger laws to make this country a police state.(end quote)

my view excatly...you got more chance of being struck by lightining TWICE than being involved in a so called 'terror' attack.bull!! goverment bull!!

You believe the the twin towers disaster was done by the US.

Most of us don't, if the planes that hit the twin towers had be shot down before they hit, there would have be many deaths, but nothing on the scale of what did happen.

If its a choice between shooting down a plane causing 100's to die or letting it hit the Olympic stadium causing 1000's to die, I would go for the former in a heartbeat.

Nah that would be me in the roof with the shotgun as I never miss. :thumbup1:

It's a scare plan. But it will never happen. Maybe a cardboard box with some broom handles painted black, but we could never afford real rockets. :lol:

my view excatly...you got more chance of being struck by lightining TWICE than being involved in a so called 'terror' attack.bull!! goverment bull!!

Tell that to the victims of 7/7, 9/11 and all the terrorist strikes carried out by the IRA! I for one find this opinion offensive, and to think that you were once supposed to be protecting this country in the guise of our Armed Forces. I find your attitude bordering on treason.:thumbdown:

I think it should be pointed out that they are a last option. They have to get past the half drunk passengers first

TBH I think passengers would be far more likely to be a real issue to terrorists, post 9/11, as happened with the second Pentagon plane.

If you know inaction will lead to certain death for your family (if they are with you), your going to put your owner safety to one side and get stuck in, imho.

Come on, are we really going down the route of this.

Terror is a real threat that does happen, only thing with it is it is done by a minority group of extreme fundermentalists that believe strongly in tere religious beliefs and swear by there bible (quaran or whatever it be) as terrorists can be anyone from any religion or even those without a religious faith.

Define terror it is to bring a force of violence or destruction to install fear into a population. This can be anything.

I for one also find the post offensive and you cerne are not doing anything to teach me that it is all nonsense made up by a government.

My brother served in afghan and he risked his life and came very close to loosing it due to extremists and ied. So the way you are telling it is our government is putting roadside bombs down to kill our own troops just so they can carry on a war, or instill some kind of fear in us so they can control us in some way? :001_rolleyes:

I think someone has had the foil on there head just a little bit too long! :001_rolleyes: