Watch People?

Sam Thompson

forget all your namby pamby seiko, rolex ect ect.....

get a suunto and be done with it......:thumbup1:

G-shock, we all now what 3 letter word the G stands for....:001_rolleyes:i own the anti magnetic and let me tell you its been back to casio more times than than its ticked...........:001_huh:

my suunto vector on the other hand, is 4 years old and is solid, apart from going through batterys every 6 months which if you own one you will understand why, using it to its full capability's, best watch in the world if you ask me.......:biggrin:

well imho anayway...:001_smile:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever one you get dont be like me got a new seiko last year from wife on our wedding day a bit to good for work so put it in a drawer took it back last weekend to shop cos battery was flat and complined batter not lasted long--she gave it a shake and told me it had no battery!!!!!-wish I had read instructions!!!!!!!

how do people (who were watches) find they cope with all the tiny bits of sawdust and particles flying around and getting everywhere, surely a watch can't cope with that much abuse over time?

I tend to not wear long sleeves unless its really cold or wet, and my arms always end up scratched and filthy... not sure a watch would last long!

i dont use wrist watches, as they got in the way when milking and when fixings machines so i use a pocket watch on the belt,

ps the belt doubles us as a set of hobbles for horses, and the leatherman is brillent as it not in the way in you pocket. i use it all the time

IMG_1902.JPG.c958547d67f158ae3c3af285bd9760db.JPG

IMG_1904.JPG.e7110406c664a730d0ac3998b7b20d64.JPG

Edited by NI Tree

how do people (who were watches) find they cope with all the tiny bits of sawdust and particles flying around and getting everywhere, surely a watch can't cope with that much abuse over time?

I tend to not wear long sleeves unless its really cold or wet, and my arms always end up scratched and filthy... not sure a watch would last long!

the suunto is completely sealed it has to be to withstand the temps it can take, no issues at all, as for you peaks mate i love it its compass altimeter and barometer work down to the nearest degree,meter and mbar, the temp gage is only accurate of the body, as all watches.....if you bought one mate you would not be disappointed .........:thumbup1: