we got to get out of the EU.

cerneARB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, Gordon Brown was editor of programming at Scottish Television, hardly a qualification to be Chancellor of the Exchequer, let alone Prime Minister now is it, and look where we ended up, the worst economic crisis for decades. Tony Blair was a no-mark barrister. David Cameron studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics before serving under Norman Lamont. Not many qualified there is there.

Because as I posted here, very few actually meet your criteria for Prime Minister, thats all. Tbh it actually surprised me that you don't require any qualifications whatsoever to be a Prime Minister of this country, you just have to be able to convince as many as possible that your the best for the job.

There are no qualifications required to be an MP or PM, it's an elected post, ANY one of us could do it Tony if we were that way inclined.

As it goes, the people least qualified to run a country are career politicians as they have little or no experience of life at the sharp end, the MD of any SME would be more 'qualified' than 99% of politicians.

But the country isn't really run by politicians, it's run by career civil servants. However, the case remains the same, they aren't really qualified to run the country either, many couldn't run a bath...

Because as I posted here, very few actually meet your criteria for Prime Minister, thats all. Tbh it actually surprised me that you don't require any qualifications whatsoever to be a Prime Minister of this country, you just have to be able to convince as many as possible that your the best for the job.

Someone should tell NPTC.