Getting a harley!

geoff

Love it mate!

On a more serious not,its good to treat yourself mow & then,all my money has gone back into work kit for a good few years,so this was my chance.:001_smile:

Deffo im all for it when you work in a industry like this slogging your guts out and like you say specially, when so much of the profit goes back in on kit ect its good to have a little treat every so often, hope you get the time to enjoy it:thumbup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pike,what model you got?

Ive always had bikes,all manner of age & type,still a harley is a first for me,going to ask Felix the chopper where he got his leather hot pants from.:biggrin:

I ran them up from an old sofa I had. They're a bit tight but the leather would only go so far, Anyway, tell us some more about all these irons hanging around at yours? Have you been over Little Baddow again? :lol:

Love it mate!

On a more serious note, its good to treat yourself mow & then:001_smile:

I totally agree, whether you're into leather hotpants, yellow porshes or old git's bikes, if it's what you like then go for it!:thumbup:

Self-indulgence should be partly NHS-funded for some of us I reckon!:biggrin:

I ran them up from an old sofa I had. They're a bit tight but the leather would only go so far, Anyway, tell us some more about all these irons hanging around at yours? Have you been over Little Baddow again? :lol:

No spare leather for the tassles then!:001_huh:

Actualy mate I only have one iron,but butler is more than welcome to it,always try & help out you know:biggrin:

I totally agree, whether you're into leather hotpants, yellow porshes or old git's bikes, if it's what you like then go for it!:thumbup:

Self-indulgence should be partly NHS-funded for some of us I reckon!:biggrin:

I agree,& yep, old git's bike! I have an old 1952 ariel350 too.....:blushing:

But if you give him your iron, how will you get those knife edge creases in your jeans that you are so fond of? :001_tt2:

I would have to give them up,worth it thinking of the knife edge creases butler will get IN his jeans...:laugh1: