compulsury dog chipping...us next

cerneARB

I some times wish those at the top really did have all this power, in reality it seems to me that its the benefit spongers who have the real power, making the rest of us work our nuts off to keep them living in luxury:thumbdown:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So just to get my round this.

Don't want to be chipped as it takes away our freedom, so I have a chip no one can steel my identity by reading my mail and empty my bank account claiming to be me as banks would just scan my chip.

The gov are out together us all and lock us all away for doing what exactly?

Seeing as we pay for the gov wouldn't they be shooting themselves in the foot somewhat.

Ok so some mp has claimed this and that for a house cleaner or another car etc, sorry but if I could do it and get away with it I would, and so would loads of other people.

How exactly are they taking away our freedom? I can walk down the road singing what I want, I can watch what I want on telly. I can look at what I want on t web. I can work were I want and doing what I want.

So the banks had a crash, did it effect my account or the money I had in it? No, so why am I going to take all my money out and hide it in my mattress...........

Fuel is going up because of the fuel company's not the gov tax, it is high but the fuel giants areutting up the price per barrel not gov.

Tax is going up due to benefits and the amount of people on them, why the hell should I go and work when the state will pay for me to be a bum? Because I like it....

So the NHs may go private, so what same docs will be looking at me, just means I pay for it like everything else, just another expense. Means I don't pay nat ins. Docs can't treat you on how much money you have, it's called duty of care.

Erm was I the only one that saw the bombings on the news on London with a tube and bus?

It could have been a lot worse but people were stopped, it wasn't on the news as it was called a media blackout.

Plus what about the IRA bombings that happened?

Yes our country could be a lot lot worse but there are measures to stop bad things happening and it works.

I was going to stop on this thread as it got boring to me but your comments bring me into it. You are wrong and will be, human chipping will not happen as you have said it gets brought in on a voluntary basis, who is going to go to docs and ask for one to be put in?

Our country haste best security system in the world, we have "spooks" that follow and protect ordinary people from the likes of terrorists, we also get to terrorists before the news does unlike America who like to hear it on CNN first ( sorry to easy lift but it's not personal) as they have demonstrated with the 911 attacks. As the news knew it before there intel did.

We knew about the tube bomber before he struck, we just lost sight of him before he done it. But the other bombers got stopped before they done any damage.

So yes we live in one of the best country's for health system and security system in the world. I can sleep at night knowing that my back is being watched and that help is only a call

We knew about the tube bomber or bombers? Did we stop one or none? Who was the guy on the bus? Did he blow himself and others up?

I some times wish those at the top really did have all this power, in reality it seems to me that its the benefit spongers who have the real power, making the rest of us work our nuts off to keep them living in luxury:thumbdown:

:clap::dito:

I can understand your level of mistrust Cerne, being sent to look for something that didn't exist would probably change anyone's viewpoint, but you should seriously not try and read too deeply into a lot of this "information" on the net, it is set to play on the fears of the weak and easily led

What a load of rot, its those at the top who are living in luxury, all those bankers, lords, ex-politicians, corporate executives They're the ones skimming off all the cream.

I'd love somebody to show me an unemployed person living purely on benefits [other than Prince Edward] who is living in luxury :001_rolleyes:

My father in-law told me that back in the 60's people were told that in the future, due to computers, technology and mechanisation full employment would be over. Don't blame the people blame the system!

Attitude is a big part of society today, no one can be botherd to get up and do anything as they have been told its pointless.

I have seen that the job centres now don't even see the people signing on, they give them a piece of paper to fill in at the main desk asking what jobs they have been looking or applied for, they then hand the paper in and that's it....

They are also talking about closing the centres and doing it online or by phone. So people don't even have to get out of bed to get money... What a load of bull excrement.