compulsury dog chipping...us next

cerneARB

Dogs have had to be kept on a lead for decades, but strangely enough this has not led to people being kept on a lead.

I was highly amused by the statement on your other thread, that we will move to a cash less society where money will be replaced by worthless numbers on a screen, what unlike the incredible valuable bits of PAPER! we currently use???????:confused1::lol::lol:

try this you tube video on money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU]Money As Debt-Full Length Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

think about it...most of the money you get..comes through electronic bank transfer....(laymans terms numbers on a screen)...next thought...money needs to be backed up by something right?Gold...right.Look ona bank note in the small print ' i promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of '/ which means if you take your note to the bank and hand it in you should get £10 pounds of gold. try it and you get nothing...because gordon brown sold all our gold...so what is our money backed up by....promises they cant keep and more debt...the video sums it up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to spoil the fun people but cerneARB is absolutely correct on this issue.

Its well known that the whole idea of dog RFID chips is a culture softener that makes it very easy to manufacture consent with the general public as Noam Chomsky talks about.

Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once we accept it in dogs it's only natural we'll want one for our children to make them safer, but thats not why it's being done, there is an ulterior motive and if you dont believe it and think this is all a massive conspiracy then you've fallen hook, line and sinker for the government's, corporations and banks propaganda.

It's already happening, watch this vid from 7.14 till the end -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo]NORTH AMERICAN UNION & RFID Chip TRUTH! Must SEE - YouTube[/ame]

200 years ago people died of plague, famine, war... there were no proper surgical procedures compared to today. You had little say in your life and what you could do with it...

There's a lot wrong with 'today' and it is interesting watching vids like you have here but it's the way it's always been - I can't see it changing.... why worry about it?

At least being chipped would mean that you'd never have to worry about losing your credit card... every cloud! :001_tongue:

200 years ago people died of plague, famine, war... there were no proper surgical procedures compared to today. You had little say in your life and what you could do with it...

There's a lot wrong with 'today' and it is interesting watching vids like you have here but it's the way it's always been - I can't see it changing.... why worry about it?

At least being chipped would mean that you'd never have to worry about losing your credit card... every cloud! :001_tongue:

yes you wont lose your card just your freedom.....things only change when pepole stand up for their rights..and things do change..stop watching junk tv and get and do something instead of getting walked over by every courrupt goverment, institution and bank.

I'm quite happy with my life and the freedom we currently have.... Ok so things could be better... couldn't they always.

Try living in Democratic Republic of Congo or Somalia.... it's all relative... we don't do badly all things considered. Just my opinion mind you.

I really think some people worry too much. We have one of the finest systems in the world, if you fall on hard times the State supports you, if you fall ill the State will treat you, and you even have one of the free-est countries to voice your concerns, however radical. Thank your lucky stars to be born British :thumbup1:

we live in a velvet glove with an iron fist beneath it my freind. you say you are free...if you have a morgagte or a loan..your not free your a slave to a corrupt banking system that has been legalised..sorry thats not freedom just another kind of soft tyranny.

Shut the door on all of the above before its gets worse.

after 911 the us implemeted the patriot act and the county is getting worse for human right abuses, needless war, attacks on liberty.....if we had a major event over here by a so called 'terrorists group:confused1:' the goverment would have ample excuse to remove our liberties even further to a more draconian way of life.(i hope we dont) tony blair introduced the civil contigincies act..the pre runner to the patriot act over here.did you know that?

the goverment creates a problem, gives a soulution and the pepole cry out for their solution..so the goverment acts out their plan..its called pyscopathic soical eginerring.

:001_rolleyes: then where are you going to run? If this is the safest country in the world (my opinion) everywhere else is less safe and more corrupt. You are trapped, surrounded by water, nowhere to run to and nowhere to hide...Big Brother is watching you and you can do nothing about it. Of course, you could rebel, but then They already know you will, and They know where you are, and They can get you anytime They want. Good job you don't have any identifiable marks or tattoos adorning your skin, They have those recorded you know.