B+E passed!

RobRainford

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done !:thumbup1:this is on my to do list next was reading up on it nice to hear of somebody else doing it and to know they provide the trailer and what the costs are etc at least I will know what to expect im not sure how far out I missed it by but its about time I sorted it.

• 4 weeks later...

Passed mine today, after alot of headache!

I was late by 10 mins yesterday morning as traffic was absolutley horrendous (maybe could of left earlier :001_rolleyes:, although it took 1hr15min to do a 45 min journey)

Booked in for today at 12.15, got there at 12 and they said they had no record of me!! :scared1::cursing: at this point my stress levels were throught the roof!

Although i had arranged the time slot with the test centre, i hadn't phoned dvla to pay for it and tell them.(i hadn't arranged the last one, the company did).

So with minutes to spare, i had to phone dvla to book it in (i did not need them telling me that i can book a test online, detailing the website and how it worked!:sneaky2:, then being put on hold which seemed like eternity).

So at 12:14 i got off the phone having booked and paid for my test at 12:15!

Passed with 2 minors (bit of hesitating)

On my birthday aswell - sat drinking a cider to chill out.

Phew

Passed mine today, after alot of headache!

I was late by 10 mins yesterday morning as traffic was absolutley horrendous (maybe could of left earlier :001_rolleyes:, although it took 1hr15min to do a 45 min journey)

Booked in for today at 12.15, got there at 12 and they said they had no record of me!! :scared1::cursing: at this point my stress levels were throught the roof!

Although i had arranged the time slot with the test centre, i hadn't phoned dvla to pay for it and tell them.(i hadn't arranged the last one, the company did).

So with minutes to spare, i had to phone dvla to book it in (i did not need them telling me that i can book a test online, detailing the website and how it worked!:sneaky2:, then being put on hold which seemed like eternity).

So at 12:14 i got off the phone having booked and paid for my test at 12:15!

Passed with 2 minors (bit of hesitating)

On my birthday aswell - sat drinking a cider to chill out.

Phew

Was the drinking during or before the test? :biggrin:

Well done. It's a good feeling! How was your assessor?

he was good. he passed my workmate a few months ago.

glad i've passed finally. should make me more employable aswell.

That's the main reason I did mine. I can help my dad now and also I can tow a bigger chipper legally. I want to do my 7.5t next.