Messy handwriting!

Pedroski

i've had to do this before and did some of the things my dislexic brother was taught first of all have what u want to wright typed and spell checked infront of you and secondly practice for a bit without the writting joined up and possibly even leave certain letters unjoined in the letter for example i can't join c@s's up wihout my hand writting looking like an ancient scribe

Just do it

Don't worry about neatness too much - just be relaxed

If they are profiling you from your handwriting then the scruffiness won't hide your true character anyway.

I've done a brief day taster session on this and it's very revealing.

Don't forget- your doctor is likely very intelligent and his writing is poor so theres hope.

Thanks chaps. I shall go for it again after dinner. I think the reason for the written letter is, as some of you have said, to do with that graphology malarkey. And, thinking about it, I have the write sort of handwriting, I think, to suit the job :) I'm quite glad I failed in finishing it last night though, as I remembered today that I had forgotten to mention something in it, and also realised there's some stuff I can leave out.

And Likeitorlumpit, I'm a doctor so I suppose I do have a reason for my writing style:thumbup:

Had a look through one of the graphology sites yesterday and found out that my Mrs is a depressive egocentric :lol:

What if you did it all in capital letters? If I write things out I usually do it in capitals so it's easy to read. I hate trying to decipher someone's handwriting so I do to others as I would like done to me.

For graphologists

Capital writing is very interesting

most ransom notes are written in capitals

It's used as a way of hiding your real character

sorry

Edited by likeitorlumpit
unfinished comment really