Gang members hard ?

Dean Lofthouse

You should be, if you want change you should understand who the enemy is, our current mess of a society is an engineering feat, it hasn't come about by chance.

But I don’t care Lee, There inst a lot I can do about the social ills of this world. I have my hands full dealing with the odd scrote that crosses my path.

The opinion of a toff with a pipe in some internet vid isn’t having a lot of effect on me and he certainly isn’t the enemy and I don’t think he or you appreciate who I consider to be the enemy.

For me it’s the scrotes in hoodies riding around on BMX bikes looking for an opportunistic grab of whatever you aren’t watching, it’s the drug addicts desperate for a fix and prepared to do pretty much anything to get it.

I cant do anything about the big picture but I will continue to crucify scrotes as and when the need arrisies.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I don’t care Lee, There inst a lot I can do about the social ills of this world. I have my hands full dealing with the odd scrote that crosses my path.

The opinion of a toff with a pipe in some internet vid isn’t having a lot of effect on me and he certainly isn’t the enemy and I don’t think he or you appreciate who I consider to be the enemy.

You're not alone, it will take things to get much worse before the masses finally wake-up [if they wake-up] and deal with the ''root cause'' of the problem. Big brother likes us the way we are ''ruled divided'' and so far they are winning hands down.

People keep banging on about what a mess this country is in, yes it's not perfect, far from it. But we do have law and order, we do have a brilliant NHS, we have some of the best trained professionals in the worldin all aspects of business. Somehow we are still one of the richest countries in the world. Of course many things are far from perfect, no one pretends it is, but I'd rather live in this country than just about any other in the world right now. But then I'm English, and proud to be :thumbup1:

The main difference is Lee, that the “in my day” kids hadn’t been indoctrinated about “their rights”.

The scrote kid of this age knows he has rights, he knows who can (legally) reprimand him and to what degree, he knows his rights but fails to comprehend that these rights come with social responsibilities.

Now and again he needs an informal reminder of his social responsibilities to straighten him up.

:congrats: You have hit the nail right on the head. :001_smile:

I think you've got a case of ''in my day'' syndrome Dean, today's kids aren't all bad and its not there fault there is over 1 million of them without jobs and half of them have no father at home [thanks to the PC brigade] as the saying goes the devil makes work for idle hands , i'm convinced today's generation are no better or worse than in Jacks day, and if chit came to shove they'd be as brave and hard, have faith brother :thumbup:

I dont agree, the kids today have no respect whatsoever, especialy for the older members of society THEIR community.

We had a bunch making a right raket out here last weekend, at 2 am I had to get out of bed to shout out the window for them to give it a F rest:lol:

What one of em said from round the corner nearly had me putting some strides on for a more close up word I can tell you.

they left the road full of glass and crap, one lass hitched her skirt and pissed on the pavement in a front garden.:thumbdown:

So no, faith in the young has to be deserved, not all are rotten, but the rotten are truly so.

behaviour is a choice, so are manners. and no if there was a job going they wouldnt want it, I gre up with bums like it, I was one of two guys out of 12 on the gang who worked, the others STILL dont work.

I dont agree, the kids today have no respect whatsoever, especialy for the older members of society THEIR community.

We had a bunch making a right raket out here last weekend, at 2 am I had to get out of bed to shout out the window for them to give it a F rest:lol:

What one of em said from round the corner nearly had me putting some strides on for a more close up word I can tell you.

they left the road full of glass and crap, one lass hitched her skirt and pissed on the pavement in a front garden.:thumbdown:

So no, faith in the young has to be deserved, not all are rotten, but the rotten are truly so.

behaviour is a choice, so are manners. and no if there was a job going they wouldnt want it, I gre up with bums like it, I was one of two guys out of 12 on the gang who worked, the others STILL dont work.

Hamadryad,don't worry about it to much when the poo hits the fan and it will in our life times them folks with no manners and poor behaviour will be so much Cannon fodder and be swept away. Just want to make sure your protected and don't get caught in the out going tide:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy

Hamadryad,don't worry about it to much when the poo hits the fan and it will in our life times them folks with no manners and poor behaviour will be so much Cannon fodder and be swept away. Just want to make sure your protected and don't get caught in the out going tide:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy

Wild horses wont take me in that tide!:thumbup:

Those kids are a symptom not the cause..............think tree :sneaky2: