new member with a warning

shaine1989

i had all mine stolen a few weeks ago . got a picture of the guys face on camera going into my yard, got a picture of him leaving my yard with the saws , but because he had his back to the camera with the saws the police wouldnt nick him.they said they needed to see his face on the camera with the saws. .. our legal system sucks.

that is crap (as in a bummer)

can you publish his face on here?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi . i have no longer got the photos , the old bill kept them ,

Didnt you keep the pictures on cd:confused1: I know its easy to have hindsight but never give the police the only copy of anything.

Our law is so crap it pays to be a crook.

The only hope you have is he does it again and they catch him then your case and others will be taken into account, it all stinks. Shoot the bastard:thumbup1:

See a post a while ago when I seen guys nicking diesel & rang the police, I had pictures of their car too driving off & if they stopped that they would have smelt the diesel in 5 or 7 (cant remember) x 25L drums:blushing: Totally unbelievable our legal system. Very despondent for want of a better word :lol:

didnt tink of keeping some on cd, kinda though i wouldnt need them as the police would do there job and nick him ,, one morning on a steam railway i work on weekends , we found a guy cutting up a drum of 33mm cable . we phoned the police , it took them a hour to get there ( police station is less than half a mile away) , by the time thet turned up he had gone . when we phone the police i said i will bear hug him till they arrive , the were dead against it , as thet said he will say you have injured him and will sue you .. how can that be right,,,

• 4 weeks later...
i had all mine stolen a few weeks ago . got a picture of the guys face on camera going into my yard, got a picture of him leaving my yard with the saws , but because he had his back to the camera with the saws the police wouldnt nick him.they said they needed to see his face on the camera with the saws. .. our legal system sucks.

That does not sound right!!!

Request your evidence back or a copy of it and take it up with your local councillor, Also send a copy into crime-watch.

Also look at civil action if you already know who the scumbag/s is/are..

No point in revenge attacks as you end up as low as the scum your dealing with but justice needs to be served... hope you get some if you push hard enough you may just get it...

I don't know about the rest of you guys but as soon as the police find out you have insurance they seem to loose interest.

Saying that years ago a local scum bag tree surgeon was running around with a stolen green-mech chipper, they put into the dealer for a service all serial numbers had been removed bar the one on the fly-wheel... the dealer called me and i called the police.. and guess what nothing......

They never recovered the chipper or made any arrests... This machine belong to a local charity and still they did nothing... gave up in the end as i'd moved on and nobody including the charity seemed that bothered... :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

beat them straight up in the face round the back door chop em up with the 88 and then feed them fungi and hemlock only a little hemlock don't want to kill them. me and billy big beans will find them no doubt boys this is serious stuff going down HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ba**ards got me last night in York. Wedged scaffolding poles against house doors locking me the wife and 2 kids in the house while they cleared the garage, about £5k then smashed the window on the Toyota to get a tool bag. Had to get the police (999) to get out of the house. These were serious guys who were not playing around. Main thing was Mandy the wife has been going through a load of tests for cancer and she could not get to the hospital today for the main one.

The gears one thing but if I find out who these scrouts are...well, CCTV shows a dark green saxo and a light coloured estate were in the street and this is backed up by a witness that saw the saxo leave at speed and run a red light.

If anyone gets offered gear tell the police but please guys be careful these guys are dangerous.